Iammete platform:https://www.iammeter.com, is an energy online monitoring&analysis IoT platform. All power meters which support standard Modbus protocol can be connected to Iammeter by few steps of setup. After then you can enjoy the online function of Iammeter:
• Monitor your energy consumption online anytime from anywhere
• Quick connect iMeter-WiFi to the platform and start monitoring your power consuming by few steps of setup
• All other Modbus, RTU meters can be connected to the plarform by using DTU device
• Multiple choice to upload your power data: Ethernet/Wi-Fi/GPRS
• See real time statistics, historical data and energy consumption analysis, such as voltage, current, power, etc.
• Access your real-time energy data on cloud
• Open API enables perfect integration into corporate or personal websites
Visit Iammeter website (http://www.iammeter.com/), click "Log in", and the login page is shown as below picture.
Click "Sign up", fill up the information on sign up page, enter the meter SN.
SN: Serial Number is unique ID of your iMeter, it is a combination of 8 digits or letters.The WiFi network of iMeter shows up as "iMeter_xxxxxxxx" and "xxxxxxxx" is the SN.
Log into Iammeter cloud, you can see the meter is already added in the system. Please note that you need edit the meter type according to actual condition. The meter type is "Single Phase" by default. You need to change it to "Three phase" if your meter is a three phase meter.
Click "My place" on the left menu bar to set your location and time zone.
Note: Time zone must be correctly selected or it will affect the data statistics on time basis.
Now you can check the online data chart and report on Iammeter cloud.
Scan the QRcode to dowoload Android/IOS app or search "iammeter" in Google Play or Apple Store.
View your data by mobile app