1. Tell me about the WiFi energy meter.
The WiFi energy meter can measure and record energy parameters such as Voltage, Current, Active power and Energy, and report these values to our cloud every minute. The meters are widely used in both residential electricity system and solar system.
2. How can I see the demo of Iammeter system and app?
To see the demo of the web portal of our energy monitoring cloud (Iammeter Portal), please visit Demo of Web Portal by your PC;
To see the demo of the mobile app, please visit Demo of Mobile App by your smart phone. It is webapp on mobile phone just for demo, if you want to download the app file, please search "IAMMETER" on Google Play or Apple Store.
3. How many models do you have for the meter?
We have both sinlge phase (WEM3080) and three phase (WEM3080T) meter. The CT options are as below: WEM3080: 60A, 230A; WEM3080T: 100A, 250A.
4. How to quickly install and setup the meter?
For quickstart document, please visit Quickstart
5. What is the specification of the meter?
For specification and datasheet, please visit DataSheet.
6. How much is the meter?
7. How to apply the meter in a solar system
Please refer to Apply the meter in a solar system for details.
8. Can I use this meter in a place without internet
Yes, you can monitor the data locally via WLAN, no internet needed. Please refer to Local Monitoring for details.
9. We don't want to use Iammeter cloud. Can I integrate the meter's reading to our own server?
Yes, the meter can transfer the data to your server by setting TCP or SSL parameters. In this way, you don't need to register on Iammeter and the meter's data will not store on Iammeter cloud. Please refer to Open Data Interface Description for details.