[Activity]: Share your application on IAMMETER and win free meters
[Activity]: Share your application with IAMMETER and win free meters
The system functions of IAMMETER have been upgrading constantly. However, most of these upgrades are based on common requirements from our customers, not our own planning to improve the specific application. Therefore, we want to know more about your application with IAMMETER and understand how we can keep improving our system and product to solve more issues in specific application. So we decided to launch an activity to let you to share your application with IAMMETER. You can post your application with IAMMETER forum or other forums. (For the promoting purpose, it is recommended to post to other forums.) We will evaluate your post and award you the prize according to our evaluation result.
- 5 x First Prizes (Win 1PCS of WEM3080T, 150A)
- 10 x Second Prizes (Win 1PCS of WEM3080, 150A )
- Several Third Prizes (Win 20USD coupons)
We have four topics that you can share your application with IAMMETER.
- Improve the performance of solar PV system by using IAMMETER
- Realize special application by using the APIs or MQTT interface of IAMMETER
- Realize special application by integrating WiFi energy meters to third-party platforms
- Which function of IAMMETER or the WiFi energy meter have helped you a lot?
- The activity begins on 21 June 2021.
- Participants select one or more topics and send the post link to us. You can post on the IAMMETER forum or other forums. (For the promoting purpose, it is recommended to post to other forums.)
- Your post will be scored by our team,, and the results will be announced on our forum 3 days later, and the real-time remaining prizes will be refreshed on our forum.
- We will ship your prizes out within one week and bear the shipping cost.
- There is no uniform evaluation time. The first prizes (A-level) and the second prizes (B-level) are first-come, first-served.
- In principle, everyone who participates can get at least the third prize (D level or above), except for the post that is completely meaningless.
- The activity will end after the first and second prizes are all distributed.
There are four levels of our evaluation,
- A-level (above 90 points)
- B-level (above 80 points)
- C-level (above 70 points)
- D-level (above 60 points)
The full score is one hundred points, which is divided according to the following standards.
- Effectiveness: whether the application itself can bring benefits to other customers (40 points)
- Reproducibility: whether the application can help more other customers (30 points)
- Propaganda: whether the post itself play a role in promoting IAMMETER system and products (30 points)
Improve the performance of solar PV system by using IAMMETER
Solar PV system monitoring is an important application of IAMMETER.
Many reports & functions are provided to evaluate the performance of the solar PV system Reports of Solar PV system
While monitoring the performance of PV systems, how to help customers increase the self-consumption ratio of the system has always been our pursuit.
For this purpose, we have developed below functions on IAMMETER:
You can trigger the SonOff product of Tasmota through the IAMMETER platform. Trigger the SonOff (tasmota firmware) from IAMMETER
Or trigger other MQTT commands or web hook operations through IAMMETER Trigger MQTT command or web hook in IAMMETER
In this way, when the PV generation power is higher than a certain value, you can turn on the electrical appliances of the SonOff socket, or operate another open source hardware, thereby increasing the self-consumption ratio of the solar PV system.
Please post and share your experience of increasing the self-consumption ratio of the solar PV system with IAMMETER.
Realize special application by using the APIs or MQTT interface of IAMMETER
IAMMETER not only is an energy monitoring system, but also provides many APIs, which can help customers realize more flexible applications. Please refer to the following:
How to subscribe MQTT topic from IAMMETER
If you use the APIs or MQTT interface of IAMMETER to make some interesting applications, please post and tell us.
Realize special application by integrating WiFi energy meters to third-party platforms
Our wifi energy meter WEM3080 and WEM3080T can not only be connected to the IAMMETER platform, but also be easily connected to third-party servers. Moreover, it has local APIs, which can let you to easily connect it to third-party Home Automation platforms such as Home Assistant, openhab, and NodeRED. Please refer to the following:
Integrate with Third-Party Server
If you make some interesting applications by integrating WiFi energy meters to third-party platforms, please post and tell us.
Which function of IAMMETER or the WiFi energy meter have helped you a lot?
This is a relatively open topic for you to write freely.
1. First Prize：WEM3080T-150A (5 Units)
2. Second Prize：WEM3080-150A (10 units)